M*A*S*H 4077- Best Care Anywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives.

2 posters

Go down

Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives. Empty Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives.

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:49 am

Margaret Houlihan was transferred to Korea to a base where it was more dominantly male.  She was in the plane finally showing up there and Hawkeye and a couple of other soldiers showed up to take her into the copter to come on base for the first time... She looks...and gets in and they lift off. The base is about an hour from the area where she was picked up. She is tired, hot and sticky...and is hungry too...she looks at Hawkeye and smiles and they get ready to land to take her to her tent where she can unpack and go see the Colonel and then to get a nice shower and a bite to eat.
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives. Empty Re: Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives.

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Hawkeye noticed that no one else was around. He had not other option but to approach Margaret and help her get settled in. It was a risk worth taking. Was this attractive Head Nurse way out of his league? He would find out either way. "Hi, I'm Captain Pierce but you can call me Hawkeye. It's my nickname. My father named me that after a character in his favorite book he used to read to me as a child. Seems we're the only ones who have arrived so far. Seems we also beat the Colonel here too." he said.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

https://mash4077.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives. Empty Re: Major Margaret Houlihan New Nurse arrives.

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:03 pm

Nice to meet you Hawkeye! Shaking hands...her bags are put on the bed...wow... a nice size and a sink and a shower wow...state of the art! Smile I am happy to meet you. I was supposed to report to you when settled...Smile
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Hawkeye laughed. "You won't have to report to me every time. Our Commanding Officer is the one you will report to. But for now, I'll give you the grand tour." he said.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:08 pm

She nods.thank you. As she goes with him. The rooms are hug with about eight beds per room eight private rooms ..and six surgery rooms. WOW! Massive!As there are more rooms with two per room as well.
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 pm

"While we wait, what do you say we put your things in your tent?" Hawkeye asked. I wouldn't want you to be lugging these around." he added.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:33 pm

She nods...that would be great...thank you as she gets led there and she puts them in the tent...she smiles... Nice fair sized...nice and clean.

A little woman's touch and I will be happy.Smile she smiles...putting things away a little and leaves the rst for later...Now where to? putting on her coat and boots.
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Hawkeye looked at her, hands in his pockets, smiling at her. "My tent. I need to see where I'll be staying. You can join me if you feel like it. Or you can get settled. Up to you." he said.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:38 pm

I can go with you and help if you like. She smiles and follows him
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:42 pm

This wasn't an invite to get Margaret to like him. He wasn't really looking for romance yet. After all, they just met and hooking up after knowing each other for an hour just wouldn't seem right. He had to control himself. She was beautiful, yes, but he had to be realistic. He wanted to get to know her better first. "Sure, if you want to. I didn't really bring much. But I see there is a still there with two martini glasses. Can I offer you a drink?" he asked.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:44 pm

Sure...thank you...smiling sitting down. She smiles as she gets to know her new found friend.
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 am

As he was pouring her drink, he told her something that came as a bit of a surprise. "You know, I'm thinking about applying to be Chief Surgeon. What do you think?" he asked.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:19 am

I think that is great! Go for it ....YOu would fit that job perfectly
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 am

Thanks. You know, there's a position open for Head Nurse. I think you should apply.
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Houlihan Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 am

really? I think I will..Thank you Hawkeye..Smile when can I do that? She smiles sipping on her drink. The ice is floating in her drink. She smiles drinking some more.
Margaret Houlihan
Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Pierce Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Test
Hawkeye Pierce
Hawkeye Pierce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down